Saturday, October 16, 2021
6:00 P.M. Cocktails | 7:00 P.M. Dinner | 8:30 P.M. Awards
The Duke Energy Convention Center
Attire: Black tie if convenient.
Proof of vaccination is required for entry to the event.
Human Rights Attorney
The Honorable John Lewis
Civil Rights Icon and US Congressman
Founder and Executive Director of the Equal Justice Initiative
Dianne Dunkelman, Co-chair
Carole Rigaud, Co-chair
Beverly A. Grant, Board Chair
Woodrow Keown, Jr., President & COO
Gwendolyn Ivory Robinson
Merri Gaither Smith
Previous IFCA Recipients
Complimentary valet parking will be available at the 5th and Elm St. entrance of the Duke Energy Convention Center.
Proof of vaccination is required for entry
- We are using CrowdPass to allow guests to register and verify their vaccination status prior to the gala. A unique link will be made available on October 2 for you to verify your proof of vaccination.
- For sponsors and table hosts, please contact Pam Dock at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the necessary information to register your guests.
- Studies show vaccination remains the most effective way to protect yourself and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Requiring proof of vaccination will help ensure the safety of all guests.
Masks are recommended
- You are encouraged to bring your most comfortable mask.
- Masks will also be provided at registration the evening of the gala.
State-of-the-art ventilation system
- The Duke Energy Convention Center provides a state-of-the-art HEPA filtration HVAC system to circulate clean air throughout the facility.
- For registered guests who decide not to attend, we will offer a livestream option. We will provide more information to those interested.
- If you are interested in the livestream option, please contact Pam Dock at email@example.com.