We’re pleased to offer free admission to all guests on January 17, 2022 in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
An interactive art experience and musical performances will be available throughout the day and take-home educational materials will also be available. A self-guided experience celebrating the life and legacy of Dr. King will be available for ages grades 10 and up.
To safely serve our guests and ensure proper distancing, we are setting capacity limits. Guests are encouraged to reserve tickets online prior to visiting to ensure entry. Masks are required for entry.
Financially assisted by:
- 9 a.m. to noon Warming Station hosted by Kroger, outdoors at North Star Café
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Brent Billingsley “One Piece at a Time” Paint Station, 2nd floor Grand Hall
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Voter Registration hosted by the NAACP, 3rd floor
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Education Activation Station, 3rd floor
- 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. End Slavery Now Information Station, 3rd floor Invisible: Slavery Today
- 2 p.m. Musical Performance by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra, 2nd floor Harriet Tubman Theater