Oktoberfest Zinzinnati, produced by the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber and presented by Sam Adams, will celebrate its 40th anniversary, September 16-18 at a bigger, better site on Second and Third Streets, between Elm and Walnut Streets, downtown.
If you are visiting the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center this weekend (Friday, September 16 - Saturday, September 17), we recommend using the directions included on the GetToOktoberfest webpage to find parking. We have included a map of the Oktoberfest Zinzinnati festival below.
As with any festival, there will be street closures. The following streets will close at 9AM on Friday, September 16 and remain closed until Monday, September 19 at 5AM.
- Second Street- all exits leading to Second Street from NB75, SB75, EB50 and the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge will be closed. (Exits from EB50 and the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge will close at 8AM) Second Street will remain closed west of Walnut Street
- Third Street- closed between Walnut Street and Elm Street
- Vine Street/Rosa Parks Street- closed between Fourth Street and Freedom Way (Local parking access maintained between Fourth Street and Third Street and between Freedom Way and Second Street
- Race Street- closed between Fourth Street and Freedom Way (Local parking access maintained between Fourth Street and Third Street and between Freedom Way and Second Street
- Elm Street- temporarily converted to 2-way traffic between Fourth Street and Second Street which will provide southbound access from Fourth Street to Mehring Way
For a list of Oktoberfest Zinzinnati events & activities, visit http://www.oktoberfestzinzinnati.com.
Please note: The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center is not open on Sunday, September 18. Our regular operating hours are Tuesday-Saturday, 11AM- 5PM.