You can achieve your personal financial goals while also leaving a legacy of support for the Freedom Center - and our community - by using various legal and tax strategies to plan a gift to the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center. And we'd like to help you!
Did you know that, through a planned gift to the Freedom Center, you can:
- Make a deferred gift by including the museum in your will.
- Avoid or postpone capital gains tax.
- Give yourself or someone you love a life income that may be greater than that earned by current investments.
- Reduce gift and estate taxes on assets passing to your heirs.
- Diversify your portfolio without incurring capital gains taxes on sale of assets.
If you are considering the best way to give to The Freedom Center, we would be happy to work with you and your advisors to fashion a gift to meet your needs. Please call (513) 333-7507, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Celebrate a Loved One
Have you considered honoring a loved one with a gift to the Freedom Center? We'd be happy to talk with you about the options for commemorative gifts, such as remembering a deceased loved one or celebrating the birthday, anniversary or other special day of a friend or family member. Call us at (513) 333-7507 or email us at email@example.com.